top of page

Already have an EIN and need a DOT number and MC? 

There's nothing more satisfying than owning your own business. It's a lot of work, but worth the effort. Here at Masters DOT Services, we got your back. While you focus on getting and hauling loads we focus on virtually everything else! If you would like to learn more, feel free to contact us. If you're ready to get started, we make it simple and direct! Click HERE to start the process of obtaining your USDOT and MC numbers. 

Need a BOC-3?

One of the next steps in following FMCSA regulations is obtaining your BOC-3. We can handle that directly through our site! Simply click HERE to start. 


We strive to be a truly complete service provider for our clients. They are all different, and we tailor the experience to the individual. If you need any other services, we can help. Contact us today and let us know your needs. If you are just starting out, don't worry! We can walk you through the process, beginning with your business name and obtaining an EIN. From there we can help with safety and compliance, drug enrollment, audits and any other aspect of running a trucking company in America. We work how you need us to. Call, message or visit us today!

bottom of page